Starters returning (5 of 5): Taylor Lewan, Rodger Saffold, Ben Jones, Nate Davis, Dennis Kelly
Key backups: Aaron Brewer, David Quessenberry
This is probably the second strongest position on the entire roster behind running back where the Titans are returning an All-Pro and two very cheap rotational players.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
The offensive line will return all five starters next year and they will get a key swing tackle back in David Quessenberry who is going to make less than $1 million next season. Also returning is Aaron Brewer who was quietly pretty great in his time replacing Rodger Saffold when he was injured.
Another huge benefit for this group is that Jamil Douglas is going to be a free agent and the sooner the better there.
No one has any idea what the Titans are going to do about Isaiah Wilson, so I didn’t even include him in this breakdown. If he is still on the roster and if he commits himself to the team then he can slide in as the fourth offensive tackle. If not, then it is more about what the Titans can legally do to make his cap hit as low as possible.
Position Strength: A