What they told us: Darryton Evans is healthy.
I am in shock because there is no reason why I should be sitting here a year after I was mad that the Titans cut Jeremy McNichols the first time, only to be repeating myself.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
However here we are, and the Tennessee Titans are going to go into the 2020 NFL season with just Derrick Henry, Darryton Evans and Khari Blasingame as the running backs on this team.
After Evans missed the majority of training camp practices, you would have figured that the Titans wanted to be a little safer at the running back position. However, the team that loves to run the football more than anyone else in the NFL, went in a different direction.
Not only did the Titans chose to just keep three running backs, but despite everyone assuming that Darryton Evans might not be 100%. This move can only tell us that Evans is healthy and not a concern to reinjure himself down the line.
Good news for the rookie out of App State, but we will see if it is good news for the team as a whole.