1. Adam Humphries, WR
People forget just how useful it is to have Adam Humphries on the field, so let me run through exactly what he has done on a per-game basis this season.
-Catch percentage: 71% (3rd among Titans with double-digit targets behind Corey Davis and Anthony Firkser)
-Yards per game: 36.5 (3rd behind Davis and Brown)
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
Basically, any way you slice it he is the Titans’ third-best receiver in an offense that already features two guys who will be dangerously close to breaking 1,000 yards in Davis and Brown.
At the very least it gives the Titans another player to split out that you can trust to run precise routes and create space for Derrick Henry, run pick plays or give you a quick read on blitzes. All three of those would be great tools for this offense to have even on plays where he never catches a pass.