WRs Kalif Raymond & Cameron Batson
Since the scary concussion that Adam Humphries suffered a few weeks ago against the Bengals, it seems like nobody has really stepped up as the true third wide receiver on the team.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
Batson has caught three passes for 14 yards on three targets over the past two weeks, while Raymond has just one catch over the past four games.
AJ Brown and Corey Davis are a good duo, and because of that, the Titans offense needs either Raymond or Batson (preferably both) to step up to the plate and take some off the pressure off of the two starters. Some of that may come down to the play-calling of Arthur Smith, but they also need to make the most of their opportunities once they get on the football field.
Both of them have shown flashes of being solid receiving options: Raymond did have a huge game in Week 3 against the Vikings in which he caught 3 passes for 118 yards, and Batson has done well enough to get moved up from the practice squad multiple times this season.
Now it’s time for them to actually start producing on the football field.