Tennessee Titans vs Chicago Bears: Most likely CB/WR matchups
By Will Lomas
Desmond King vs Anthony Miller
As you probably guessed from the matchup, Anthony Miller is the Bears’ slot receiver. It is a shame that Miller isn’t on a better team because he could be a great slot receiver in the NFL if he could get a real chance (and if he could stay healthy).
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
A note I should make is that all of these receivers do move around, but on 92% of his snaps last week, Miller played in the slot and you have to assume that this is the matchup you are going to get most often.
In King’s first game with the Titans, it is important that he doesn’t try to do too much and that fans don’t expect him to come in and be an All-Pro immediately. It is going to take some time to figure out the nuances of working with different linebackers and safeties than he did in the past.
I’m not sure whether that proves to be a big challenge this week or not, but if the Bears run bunch sets and motion presnap (which they often do) it is going to be a test to see just how well he knows this defense after 0 practices with the team.