Missing in action
Kristian Fulton, CB
-It is incredibly frustrating to see that Kristian Fulton and Darryton Evans haven’t been able to practice for a week at this point. We saw something similar last year with A.J. Brown missing time in camp and with Jeffery Simmons missing a huge chunk of time, but every player isn’t going to be able to do that.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
Fulton is going to be counted on this season and at this point, he is closer to missing more practices than he has played in. Chris Jackson is stepping up like I said earlier and it is good to hear his name more, but this isn’t a great first impression.
Darryton Evans, RB
-Fulton and Evans were supposed to be the players that got reps with the team early, but that looks less and less likely. In fact, we are a few missed practices away from Jeremy McNichols being in the real conversation to be this team’s RB2 heading into Denver.
Evans already has a lot to learn in terms of pass protection and it never helps when a running back misses chances to develop chemistry with his offensive line, so right now this is the weakest that the Day 1 and 2 draft picks for the Titans have looked.