One of the more intriguing undrafted free agent signings the Tennessee Titans made post-draft, Kinsey played his entire collegiate career at Division III Berry College in Georgia.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
At that school, Kinsey set the record for receptions (203), yards (3,343) and touchdowns (50) over the course of his 43 game career.
To prove that he was built for bigger things than D-III ball, at his Pro Day, Kinsey blazed a 4.36 40-yard dash, 4.19 short shuttle time, 7.0 three-cone time and jumped 36 inches vertically.
With that athleticism and production, there was no reason for Kinsey not to get a shot with an NFL team, and we all know how much Jon Robinson enjoys bringing in small-school guys who have something to prove.
Kinsey is hurt a bit by the lack of a preseason, as he can’t showcase his athleticism in a game setting. But with potential standout performances in practice as a receiver and punt returner, Kinsey could make a name for himself and earn a spot on the back-end of the roster.
Is there a chance that he could be the next D-III receiver to make an impact in the NFL like Jake Kumerow did for the Green Bay Packers?