It looks like at this point in his career, Richardson is going to have to be relegated to a backup role on an offense.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
The problem is, he just can’t help but get hurt and his slight frame doesn’t help matters much. While I think he can do some fun things for an offense, the reason he went unsigned this long is clearly the lack of trust that he can stay healthy.
His production seems poor, but you have to remember that the Washington Redskins were supposed to be Alex Smith‘s team until that gruesome injury and since then there has been a revolving door at QB.
His deep speed and ability to win inside and outside are what make him enticing for the Titans, especially if they want to double down on players behind the top-3 that can make “wow’ plays.