The Tennessee Titans head to Oakland riding a three game winning streak (Editor’s note: Can you believe the Titans are on a three-game win streak with wins against the Kansas City Chiefs and in Indy vs the Indianapolis Colts).
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
This unit looks to be one of the best all around Titans teams in years. The team is even beginning to consistently garner praise from the national media.
Many of these teams in the past would fold under this type of attention/pressure but this 2019 squad is built different. This team takes on the personality of their head coach as they’re the definition of resilient and tough minded.
I expect this suddenly explosive offense led by Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry to continue playing well as they make another strong statement prior to next weeks humongous divisional game against the Texans.
Prediction: Titans 27 Raiders 16