Tennessee Titans: Winners and Losers from Week 8’s win vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
By Will Lomas
Winner: Ryan Tannehill
It is hard to imagine the Titans being 2-0 in their last two games without Ryan Tannehill and that is coming from someone who fully believes in Marcus Mariota.
Tannehill is throwing into tight windows and is giving guys chances to make plays, even if the throws themselves aren’t perfect. He has some bad habits, sure but he is also elevating the talent around him at times.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
He is also getting the ball out a little bit quicker which is making defenses less effective against an offensive line that can’t stay healthy or a full game.
While he doesn’t always find the open man and while he could have thrown a couple of interceptions yesterday, the fact remains that this team is 2-0 with him as the QB and they have put up 50 points in the past two weeks.
I still think the Titans need to invest in a developmental QB this offseason either at the top of the draft or in free agency, but Tannehill is showing that he can lead the offense to moderate success.