5. Tennessee Titans +600 to be a wildcard team
A $10 bet gets you $60
If you think the Tennessee Titans will be better than last year and that the record will reflect that in any way shape or form, then this has to be interesting to you.
The Titans were 9-7 last year and have arguably gotten better at every single position.
QB: Added the best backup QB in the NFL, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Influenced by the OL
OL: Added Rodger Saffold and Nate Davis
TE: Delanie Walker returns
WR: Added Adam Humphries and A.J. Brown
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
EDGE: Added Cameron Wake
DT: Added Jeffery Simmons
LB: Added depth and didn’t lose any starters
DB: Added Amani Hooker
Last year the Titans were a win against the Indianapolis Colts away from making the playoffs as a wildcard team and no one in the AFC has gotten significantly better. Any improvement theoretically makes them a 10-win team.