This is a strange one because I think that the most obvious target is Jerry Hughes if you can get him, but I don’t think the Bills are motivated to trade him anymore if they ever were.
I also went for the ultra cheap option and brought up Jason Croom. I think he could be a really interesting conditional pick target because he is a 6’5 WR/TE that could be a great special teams addition and could be a bigger Jonnu Smith.
More from Titans News
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
Instead of those two, I chose the biggest name on the Buffalo Bills which is LeSean McCoy, RB.
He has been brought up for years as a potential trade target but nothing has ever materialized. With the Tennessee Titans looking for help at running back, now is the perfect time to buy low on McCoy.
Imagine a backfield with Derrick Henry and McCoy, because that combination gives you two homerun threats and a rotational running back in McCoy who can do it all when fresh. McCoy would be walking into a team with one of the best offensive lines he has had in recent memory.
Call it Slash and Shade or whatever you want, but these backs would be potent immediately.