"“They found a way to win a game without a quarterback. That’s impressive. But now comes a big division game with Jacksonville.”"
Not moving a team after a crucial win without their starting QB and missing:
-All Pro RT Jack Conklin
-Pro Bowl LT Taylor Lewan
-Pro Bowl TE Delanie Walker
-Backup OT Dennis Kelly
Is bold when you know they are potentially getting all of those players back this week except for Delanie Walker.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
The biggest crime to me is ranking the Colts and Steelers higher. Maybe if you squint and imagine that the locker room isn’t going through chaos you can see how Pittsburgh is a better long term bet, but right now? They tied with the Browns and they allowed roughly 100 points to the Chiefs.
As for the Colts, they beat a Washington team that is always hard to trust and they did it with dinking and dunking while abusing a weak secondary. I don’t know if that is a long term recipe for success and I think they are being overrated because people want to believe so badly that Andrew Luck is back.