Which players would I put my money on the Tennessee Titans drafting in the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft.
The draft is under a month away now and I am starting to get a good feel for what the Tennessee Titans want to do and what they should do when pick 25 rolls around.
A few things need to materialize like private visits, some pro day interviews, and that last week where failed drug tests and injury flag from the combine start to leak out.
More from Titans News
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
However for the most part we know exactly what we need to know about the prospects. We know the Titans have filled 3 of their top 5 needs (CB, IOL, QB2), and that there are two big needs that they will target in the draft (LB, EDGE).
So based on what we know about what Jon Robinson likes and looks for in a prospect, these are the 10 players that I think the Titans are most likely to draft come April.