Bringing you the best bits of news or information about the Tennessee Titans that have circulated around the internet during Week 6.
The Tennessee Titans are in the midst of a crisis. They’ve lost two games in a row and their franchise quarterback
- Marcus Mariota is quietly trending in the right direction to play Monday night
- The Titans are giving some “exotic” shirts for Monday Night Football
- Head coach Mike Mularkey dropped in on Chuck Pagano’s conference call
- Adoree’ Jackson’s mom, a cancer survivor, will be the Titans’ 12th Titan on MNF
- I have qualms with Dick LeBeau about his scheme, but that dry humor will turn me around very quickly
- The Titans will be decked out in all-navy on Monday Night, which is good
Not that anyone cares, but my favorite uniform combinations for the Titans are all-navy and navy jersey with white pants.
Everything about Adoree’ Jackson seems pure and genuine. After reading about his mom, that comes as no surprise. Jackson isn’t perfect as a player, but he’s one of the most likable players in the NFL already. Oh, and he’s also improving every single week. I can’t wait to see the player and role model he will become for this franchise.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
I don’t live in Tennessee, so I won’t be at the Monday Night game, but I might charter a flight just so I can get that shirt they’re giving away. It’s a beautiful design and represents what the Titans are trying to be as a team.
Speaking of Monday night, the Titans really need Marcus Mariota on the field. Matt Cassel showed his ineptitude in last week’s 16-10 loss against the Miami Dolphins, and the Titans can’t possibly afford to lose to the Indianapolis Colts at home and fall to 2-4. The Titans are quietly optimistic that Mariota will be able to give it a go, but the prospect of him aggravating the injury and being out through the bye week is terrifying.
We’ll see if Mike Mularkey and Co. exercise caution once again, just as they’ve done with Corey Davis.