Tennessee Titans aren’t interested in potential comeback star Zach Orr.
For those who haven’t heard former Baltimore Ravens linebacker, Zach Orr is going to try to make a comeback in the NFL. Don’t expect the Tennessee Titans to be interested.
Terry McCormick is a great follow for Titans fans and he sent this out a few hours ago.
Orr picked a great time to make a comeback because he can take his time getting medical checks and find the right fit for him. It also allows him to dominate headlines in this dead period of the year.
More from Titans Free Agency
- ESPN suggests a Tennessee Titans reunion in free agency
- It is time for the Tennessee Titans to re-sign these three free agents
- Every Tennessee Titans free agent signing has this in common
- Will this be the next free agent signing for the Tennessee Titans?
- 3 free agents the Tennessee Titans should still target
While he makes sense from a positional fit, there is a chance that he is more of a creation of the media and less of a star than you think.
Pro Football Focus had him ranked 81 out of 87 on their inside linebacker grades. For reference Wesley Woodyard was 29th, Avery Williamson was 41st and Sean Spence was 44th.
So not exactly great and we know that the Titans value Pro Football Focus after a great interview yesterday that the Midday 180 had with Blake Beddingfield.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
With Terry McCormick hearing that no contact has been made between the teams and after an up and down year, don’t expect the Titans to make a move for Orr.
In fact, I think that the linebacker position is probably wrapped up unless a former All-Pro gets cut. With Avery Williamson as the run stuffer, Woodyard as the range “cover ground” linebacker and Jayon Brown as the pass coverage linebacker, I think the Titans like where they are for now.