Is there something to this Eric Decker to the Tennessee Titans smoke?
The Tennessee Titans are probably going to make a play for free agent wide receiver Eric Decker.
This may seem like a long shot, and to be honest it isn’t something that I saw coming. However, Decker’s name keeps popping up with people that have a finger on the pulse on Tennessee.
Last week Paul Kuharsky posted on periscope that he believed that the Tennessee Titans could be interested in the free agent wide receiver.
More from Titans Free Agency
- ESPN suggests a Tennessee Titans reunion in free agency
- It is time for the Tennessee Titans to re-sign these three free agents
- Every Tennessee Titans free agent signing has this in common
- Will this be the next free agent signing for the Tennessee Titans?
- 3 free agents the Tennessee Titans should still target
He also asked Greg Cosell about Decker and how he could fit in the Titans offense.
He also noted that Decker was in town in Nashville Predators gear during the Stanley Cup Finals.
So that is a fair bit of evidence that he should be interested in moving to Nashville.
After his release became official Matt Miller posted this tweet in reference to teams that he think could be interested in Decker.
That is a lot of smoke coming from guys who don’t do this often. Miller has been talking to Taylor Lewan lately and recently became a Preds fan himself.
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
So, maybe Miller does know something about this that we don’t. I am confident that PK who generally is skeptical of any potential big-name signing, isn’t doing this just to blow smoke.
I would lean towards the Tennessee Titans being seriously interested in Eric Decker and there is a chance that he could be a late addition to this team.