What would this Tennessee Titans team look like with this mock draft and these two trades?
Jon Robinson is going to make trades this offseason. You know it, I know it. The question is, how many will he make.
I am not sure if I have said it on here before, but I believe the over/under on potential Tennessee Titans trades on draft weekend should be set at 2.5.
I think any mock draft going forward should do their best to explain what trades make sense for the Tennessee Titans. I believe they will do their best to move out of the 5th overall pick and they will try to acquire a veteran player.
More from Titans Draft
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans must be careful trading down in the 2023 NFL Draft
- Tennessee Titans should only spend their premium draft picks on offense
- Tennessee Titans connections may be crucial for a draft day trade
The pick trade is obvious, but the veteran trade may need some explaining.
Last year, the Tennessee Titans did it with DeMarco Murray. Over the past two years, the New England Patriots (who have very similar thoughts on a lot of things) have made a few straight pick-for-player trades.
This may be somewhere that these two front offices see some hidden value in. If they do, expect them to attack this hole in the market.
So, let’s look at the two trades I would make (one initiated by me, one offered by the simulation on the Fanspeak draft simulation) and then my draft.