There’s only so much news and analysis that we can disseminate to the readers on TitanSized. There are always noteworthy tidbits/nuggets of information about the Titans that don’t make it into our posts but should be noted. This is why we try to bring those bits of information at the end of the week in this article.
Here’s what you may have missed.
- Quinton Spain is back and ready to go
- Literally every Titans player is healthy
- The Colts are hurting a bit on defense
- Go vote Titans for the Pro Bowl
- We are so lucky to have the Mariota/Murray ticket
- This is a RIDICULOUS throw
- Personally, I’d say Marc Mariani
- We’re doomed now! (lol)
More from Titan Sized
- Tennessee Titans suspiciously quiet about major draft need
- Tennessee Titans agree to new deal with star Jeffery Simmons
- Caesars Promo Code Expires Soon – Claim $1,250 Today
- 3 needs that are being overblown by Tennessee Titans fans
- Tennessee Titans have potential dilemmas in 2023 NFL Draft
It’s honestly amazing to me how healthy this team has been throughout the season. Chance Warmack is on IR, Quinton Spain suffered a multi-week injury, and Rashad Johnson missed a couple of game. That’s almost about it for injuries to players that were/are expected to contribute to the team. I don’t want to jinx it, but it’s not often that a Titans team has such good luck. Let’s hope it continues.
Speaking of Spain, he’s healthy again and will regain his starting job at left guard. Spain was really solid before going down. Brian Schwenke and Josh Kline have been great at both guard spots, but Schwenke will be pushed back to the bench with Spain back. Schwenke is a perfect backup, and if either Spain or Kline struggle in the short-term, he will be summoned confidently.
The injuries to Kendall Langford and Patrick Robinson are rather big, especially considering that their defense has struggled all year and the Titans offense is on nuclear core temperature fire as of late. Mariota didn’t have a great day the last time he played the Colts earlier this season, but he’s been on another level these last few weeks. Mariota should be able to rip it up again this week. DeMarco Murray should have a big game as well. Hopefully his toe doesn’t bother him too much.