It’s been a great off season and the 2015 NFL Draft is just hours away. The Tennessee Titans are in a position this year to make franchise changes that will be with this team for the next decade. Now it’s time for mu final 2015 NFL Mock Draft!
Titans fans are patient, but it’s time to get this show back on the road, and become a contender again. What the powers do with this draft can bring excitement back to LP Field on Sunday afternoons this fall, whether they draft a franchise quarterback, trade down, or take the best player in the draft.
The one thing for sure is changes will come, time will tell if they are good changes.
This post is not going to be a fancy one, but just a reflection on how I think the draft will go down and does not take into account, any trades.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jameis Winston Quarterback Florida State.
- Tennessee Titans Marcus Mariota Quarterback Oregon.
- Jacksonville Jaguars Amari Cooper Wide Receiver Alabama.
- Oakland Raiders Leonard Williams Defensive End USC.
- Washington Redskins Dante Fowler Jr. EDGE Florida.
- New York Jets Todd Gurley RB Georgia.
- Chicago Bears Danny Shelton NT Washington.
- Atlanta Falcons Vic Beasley OLB Clemson.
- New York Giants Brandon Scherff Iowa.
- St. Louis Rams Kevin White WR West Virginia.
- Minnesota Vikings DeVante Parker WR Louisville.
- Cleveland Browns Randy Gregory OLB Nebraska.
- New Orleans Saints Arik Armstead DE Oregon.
- Miami Dolphins Breshad Perriman WR Central Florida.
- San Francisco 49ers Trae Waynes CB Michigan State.
- Houston Texans Bud Dupree Kentucky.
- San Diego Chargers Malcom Brown DT Texas.
- Kansas City Chiefs Andrus Peat OT Stanford.
- Cleveland Browns Eddie Goldman DT Florida State.
- Philadelphia Eagles Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest.
- Cincinnati Bengals Devin Funchess WR Michigan.
- Pittsburgh Steelers Shane Ray OLB Missouri.
- Detroit Lions Ereck Flowers OT Miami(Fl).
- Arizona Cardinals Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin.
- Carolina Panthers D.J. Humphries OT Florida.
- Baltimore Ravens Marcus Peters CB Washington.
- Dallas Cowboys Byron Jones CB Connecticut.
- Denver Broncos Cameron Irving C Florida State.
- Indianapolis Colts T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh.
- Green Bay Packers Jalen Collins CB LSU.
- New Orleans Saints(from Seattle) Devin Smith WR Ohio State.
- New England Patriots Jordan Phillips DT Oklahoma.
The Tennessee Titans get their franchise quarterback and head coach Ken Whisenhunt possibly saves his job. Now he has two quarterbacks at the start of training camp, and may the best one be the starter when they open against Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on September 13th.