The Tennessee Titans have lost two-straight games, but their season isn't over quite yet but a win against the Jacksonville Jaguars this weekend is a near necessity. If they do manage to upset the Jags, they'll pull within two games of the division lead.
In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on this AFC South showdown.
Check out this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets" for my best bet for all 14 NFL Week 11 games.
If you want to bet on this rivalry game, you should place your bet over at FanDuel Sportsbook. If you click the link below to sign up for an account, you'll receive $150 in bonus bets if you first $5 wager wins!
Titans vs. Jaguars odds, spread, and total
Titans vs. Jaguars betting trends
- Titans are 1-4 ATS in their last five games
- The UNDER is 6-1 in the Titans' last seven games
- Titans are 4-1 ATS in their last five games vs. Jaguars
- The UNDER is 5-0 in the Titans' last five road games
- Jaguars are 5-1 ATS in their last six games
- Jaguars are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games vs. AFC opponents
Titans vs. Jaguars injury reports
Tennessee Titans injury report
- Ryan Tannehill - QB - Questionable
- Sean Murphy-Bunting - CB - Questionable
- Daniel Brunskill - OT - Questionable
- Treylon Burks - WR - Questionable
- Andre Dillard - OT - Questionable
Jacksonville Jaguars injury report
- Jamal Agnew - WR - Out
- Parker Washington - WR - IR
- Zay Jones - WR - Questionable
- Tyson Campbell - CB - Questionable
Titans vs. Jaguars how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 19
- Game Time: 1:00 pm EST
- Venue: EverBank Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): CBS
- Tennessee Titans Record: 3-6
- Jacksonville Jaguars Record: 6-3
Titans vs. Jaguars key players to watch
Tyjae Spears: The Titans rush attack has revolved around Derrick Henry for years, but let's give some credit to Tyjae Spears who has been fantastic when given the ball this year, averaging 5.3 yards per carry. Tennessee would be smart to find more ways to get Spears the ball moving forward.
Trevor Lawrence: The Jaguars quarterback has been fine this season, but not great, sporting an quarterback rating of 89.3 while throwing for 235.6 passing yards per game, nine touchdowns, and six interceptions. He needs to step up if the Jaguars wants to be a true contender in the AFC.
Titans vs. Jaguars prediction and pick
This Jaguars team has a lot of issues, especially offensively. Those issues were on full display in Week 10 against the 49ers. The Titans aren't nearly as good a team as the 49ers, but I don't think the difference between these two teams is big enough to warrant a 6.5-point spread.
The Jaguars are 23rd in EPA/Play, 20th in yards per play, 25th in third down conversion rate, and 29th in red zone touchdown percentage. Those aren't the kind of numbers that make me want to lay 6.5 points on a team. Overall, these two teams are 22nd and 23rd in Net Yards per Play so they are very comparable in a lot of ways.
I'll gladly take the points with the Titans in what seems like a bit of a buy-low spot after two tough losses.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!