Tennessee Titans fans know they’ve got royalty in the backfield in Derrick Henry. All hail the great King Henry, bringer of stiff arms and touchdowns.
What can you say about Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry that hasn’t been said? He’s an absolute animal. A tank. A beast. He can run over you or around you. He can catch passes. He’s led the NFL in rushing touchdowns in each of the last two seasons.
Not to mention, he’s led the league in carries and rushing yards in each of the last two years. In that span he’s taken 681 carries for 3,567 yards (and 33 touchdowns).
All hail the great King Henry. May the touchdowns continue to be plentiful, the stiff arms violent and the wins consistent.
Oh, and to go along with that very theme, our friends at FOCO have released a bobblehead fit for a king. Check it out below.
All hail the king. King Henry, to be exact. Add some royalty to your collection with the Derrick Henry Tennessee Titans Throne Bobblehead!
Only 2,021 of these have been produced – so if you want to get one, you’re going to need to act fast. Once these are gone, they’re gone. You can order it at FOCO today for $50.
Below, you can find some additional details.
- Portrays Henry holding a sword and wearing a crown, chain mail armor, and a cape while sitting on a throne, ready to rule the gridiron
- Wearing team jersey over armor, because he’s always prepared to hit the field
- Team logo display on crown, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Thematic throne backdrop for added awesome
- Grass textured top of base
- Front name display, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Hand painted
- Approximately eight inches tall
- Numbered to 2,021
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.