10. Denver Broncos: Jedrick Willis Jr. OT, Alabama
-Someone Dane Brugler is really high on, the Broncos just have to get literally anyone else to play left tackle and Willis is an easy fit with a lot of tools for Mike Munchak to work with.
11. Tampa Bay Bucs: Jordan Love QB, Utah State
-I can’t imagine any HC in the NFL who thinks they will be able to fix Jordan Love more than Bruce Arians.
12. Oakland Raiders: Trevon Diggs CB, Alabama
-Another big school defender for the Raiders that fits a need.
13. Cleveland Browns: Grant Delpit S, LSU
-This is a far fall for Delpit, but I just think too many other players at more valuable positions will be drafted ahead of him and this is a nice solid floor for a really talented safety.
14. L.A. Chargers: Jacob Eason QB, Washington
Eason has an absolute cannon for an arm, but needs to sit an learn for a year or at least until he is thrust into the action like Daniel Jones was this year.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Derrick Brown DT, Auburn
-Outstanding DT prospect that probably would have been a 1st round pick last year and while people claim he would have been a top-10 pick, it is probably much more likely that he would have been a late 1st round value.
16. Buffalo Bills: CeeDee Lamb WR, Oklahoma
-My favorite receiver in this class falls to a needy team.
17. Philadelphia Eagles: A.J. Epenesa EDGE, Iowa
-I mean, have to assume the Eagles take an EDGE every year until they don’t.
18. Dallas Cowboys: Javon Kinlaw DT, South Carolina
-The Cowboys quietly feel like they have a lot of needs, but I would love to see that defensive line load up on talent with Quinn, Lawrence and Kinlaw.
19. Detroit Lions: Christian Fulton CB, LSU
-The Lions need help on almost every level of the defense, might as well start here with a physically impressive and really fun cornerback in Fulton.
20. Miami Dolphins (via Pittsburgh Steelers): Lavishka Shenault WR, Colorado
-The Dolphins need playmakers but they do have a really strong WR in Preston Williams who recently was ruled out for the season with an ACL injury. This gives them a nice compliment to Williams that is a true playmaker.
21. Baltimore Ravens: D’Andre Swift RB, Georgia
-Let’s make the Ravens offense as fun and impossible to stop by giving them a running back who excels in space like Swift.
22. Seattle Seahawks: Creed Humphrey iOL, Oklahoma
-Never pass up on a great offensive lineman if you are the Seattle Seahawks.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars (via L.A. Rams): Hunter Bryant TE, Washington
24. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tee Higgins WR, Clemson
-Give the Jaguars some weapons for whichever QB ends up starting in 2020.
25. Green Bay Packers: Jalen Raegor WR, TCU
-Give Aaron Rodgers a player who can make things happen in space and who can add some explosion to the middle of the field.
26. New Orleans Saints: C.J. Henderson CB, Florida
-The Saints have such a loaded roster, why not take a chance on a CB like Henderson with huge upside.
27. Carolina Panthers: Austin Jackson OT, USC
-A massive OT prospect with upside to help build around the McCaffery-based offense.
28. Miami Dolphins (via Houston Texans): Jonathan Taylor RB, Wisconsin
-Miami has added Joe Burrow, Shenault and now Taylor. That is a fun offense for the Dolphins if they can get an offensive line in place.
29. Minnesota Vikings: Alex Leatherwood OT, Alabama
-Keeping giving the Vikings offensive linemen until they have a great line for Dalvin Cook to run behind.
30. Kansas City Chiefs: Terrell Lewis EDGE, Alabama
-A guy with a ton of talent who may be close to putting it together.
31. New England Patriots: Jake Fromm QB, Georgia
-Task oriented QB who can be the next backup in New England behind whoever replaces Tom Brady.
32. San Francisco 49ers: Damon Arnette CB, Ohio State
-Big, athletic, talented CB from Ohio State? Pull that trigger.