30. Brian Orakpo: One of very few Ruston Webster free agency success stories, Orakpo has been a leader and the Titans’ leading sacker since joining the team in 2015. Last season gave him his first Pro Bowl nod with the Titans after recording 10.5 sacks and 49 total tackles. He may have just turned 30, but Orakpo has shown no signs of slowing down.
31. Derrick Morgan: The Titans certainly made the right choice with the 16th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, as Morgan has been a consistent producer in each of the seven seasons he’s played since then. Last year was no exception, as he finished with 9.5 sacks. If he continues to stay healthy, he should be in for yet another productive year in 2017.
32. Kevin Dodd: Dodd will look to rebound this season after a disappointing rookie campaign that was cut short due to a nagging foot injury. The injury reportedly still bothers him, and it will be interesting to see if it becomes a long-term problem that he will simply have to deal with.
33. Josh Carraway (R): With the first of their three seventh round picks, the Titans finally filled their need for a speed rusher by selecting Carraway. A twitchy pass rusher with natural bend, Carraway should be able to immediately contribute as a situational player and third down specialist.
34. Aaron Wallace: The aforementioned injury to Dodd allowed Wallace to enter the Titans’ pass rush rotation during his rookie year. Though that will likely be a crowded room this year with a healthy Dodd and the addition of Carraway, Wallace’s special teams ability could be his saving grace when it comes to him making the final 53.