1. Tennessee Titans- Laremy Tunsil OT, Ole Miss
I think this would be the smartest conventional pick at this point for the Tennessee Titans. Look, there just aren’t that many great tackles in this league and if you want to protect Marcus Mariota then you take the best offensive player in the draft.
I would love it if there was some transcendent wide receiver to take here, or if there is a quarterback that teams fall in love with so the Titans can trade down (which they may actually do). However, if they don’t the Titans are sure to take one of three players:
A. Laremy Tunsil- The conventional elite left tackle who is complete in every aspect and has dominated the SEC since his first snap as a freshman.
B. Joey Bosa- A true versatile stud DL that would be great in any scheme. I could easily see him come in and have a Justin Smith-type career where he paves the road for other people to put up HoF type numbers.
C. Jalen Ramsey- The closest think to Devin McCourty since the man himself. Ramsey is the top trade down target and I think there is no getting around just how much he could help the Titans at CB or safety depending on how the rest of the offseason plays out.
Unless they pull the trigger on a huge trade down, these are their options, and with the depth of this class, I would rather go BPA in the second round instead of forcing a tackle that may not be worth the pick.
2. Cleveland Browns- Jared Goff QB, Cal
3. San Diego Chargers- Ronnie Stanley OT, Notre Dame
4. Dallas Cowboys- Carson Wentz QB, North Dakota State
5. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jalen Ramsey DB, FSU
6. Baltimore Ravens- Joey Bosa DL, Ohio State
7. San Francisco 49ers- DeForrest Buckner DL, Oregon
8. Miami Dolphins- Vernon Hargreaves CB, Florida
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Noah Spence EDGE, Eastern Kentucky
10. New York Giants- Jaylon Smith LB, Notre Dame