Your Tennessee Titans weekly links!
* Nate Dunlevy at The Bleacher Report has brought back a hilarious off-season series, in which the Bluth family is used as a comparison for the Titans’ season. An absolute must read!
* PFF broke down a very important metric for corner backs, showing who allowed the most first downs or touchdowns as a percentage of snaps played. Titans fans will be happy to see that Alterraun Verner showed up as the #10 best defensive back for shutting opponents down on these key downs.
* Matt Miller breaks down his position by position analysis of the players at the Senior Bowl. An extra nugget for all you draft geeks out there.
* A heart wrenching gut check by Paul Kuharsky breaks down the divergence of the Ravens and the Titans, once closely matched rivals, whose teams have taken significantly different paths over the past 5 years.
* Mike Florio says that it is sheer desperation that has brought Mike Munchak to bring in Greg Williams. I’m not sure if it was desperation, or a way to fix the defense. I guess we’ll see.
You can follow me on Twitter @gunnelsj