Here’s a list of questions floating around in my mind about the Tennessee Titans after their preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks yesterday (sorry for the late post, I was moving today):
- What was up with Matt Hasselbeck? People have tried to play off that first pick on Kendall Wright being in the wrong position, but it was thrown to Washington anyways and was out of reach. Just a bad game, or a sign that he’ll lose his starting job?
- Can Jake Locker keep a rhythm going like he had after his first series on Saturday? If he can keep the offense moving like that and have the pocket awareness he did, it’s his job, IMO.
- Darius Reynaud: badass or preseason superstar (AKA Not 53 man roster worthy)? It sounds like he has been doing well in camp and I liked how he performed. But people have been quick to label him the same as John Simon, a preseason wonder from a few years who didn’t do squat in the regular season. I don’t find that label fair at all, but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong.
- Is Kendall Wright going to be tearing it up from day one? He had some good stuff out there, but I need to see more.
- Is this o-line going to be worse than last year? They certainly didn’t impress yesterday and now I have a knot growing in my stomach. I can’t stand to watch another season of CJ getting smeared behind the line….
- Is Harper as bad as he looks? I wasn’t happy when the Titans drafted him, especially because one round earlier they could of had Roy Helu, a guy I was a big fan of then, as well as now. If he doesn’t learn to run North South, he’s not going to stick.
Those are just some of the questions running through my mind as I head to bed. What do you think?
You can find me on Twitter @JustinLStewart