Here’s some end of the day Tennessee Titans reads from across the interweb. It’s amazing people are still able to get stuff out during such a slow time…. I promise tomorrow I’ll have a nice little article written up. As for now, here’s your links:
- In case you haven’t heard, Craig Stevens is one BA MOFO. The Tennessean decided to go into a little more detail on that today…
- Can’t afford paying for a full season’s worth of tickets? Well the Titans have a special deal this season: half- season ticket packages.
- Whelp, apparently the draft talk isn’t over yet.
- So you’re telling me you’re gonna put Ryan Mouton over Tommie Campbell? The Tennessee thinks so.
- ESPN’s Paul Kuharsky is comparing this years Jaguars offensive line to the Titans offensive line last year.
And that’s about it for today. Pretty soon I’m gonna have to start doing a countdown to the Titans first preseason game…
You can find me on Twitter @JustinLStewart