God I love it when there is Tennessee Titans articles to read… Still waiting for the pads to come on at practices so we can really have something to work with. Until then, here’s today’s awesomeness:
• Wimbley is one agile son of a gun, which was the reason I was so excited when the Titans snagged him up after the Raiders released him for extra cap space. Tough to stop guys like him.
• The Titans want their fans happy, which is why they are revamping the stadium for extra awesomeness with $25 million worth of improvements. Who wants to see Kendall Wrights first NFL touchdown on a 157 feet wide and 54 feet high video board? *hand raised
• Fox Sports makes the case for Matt Hasselbeck being the better start for the Tennessee Titans due to how tough the first quarter of their schedule is. I’m still on the fence. I’ll let the coaches decide after camp.
• Derrick Mason formally retires as a Raven. It’s a sad day as a Titans fan, but I don’t blame Mason. The Titans should’ve brought him back, but they didn’t (of course) and the Ravens were good to him, even if he didn’t get to spend his last season in Baltimore. Best of luck in your post-NFL career Mason.
• Having Steve Hutchinson on the line is like having another coach out there.
• Yup. Both Michael Griffin and Kamerion Wimbley like to breed and raise show dogs. Why? I have no idea. Showing dogs has never struck my fancy. Who cares if your dog is what the ideal version should look like, it’s a dog.
You can also find me on Twitter @JustinLStewart