The old writing engine in me is running low but I’m always reading here are some Tennessee Titans draft related reads!
- The spread offenses that college football teams run make it hard for coaches to rate offensive lineman well. This article from the Tennessean says the Titans suffer from that problem. I beg to differ.
- It’s no secret that the Titans defensive line is about as bad as it can be at the defensive end position, save the hopes of Morgan coming on in his third year. The free agent defensive end pool is looking to be pretty shallow, headed by Mario Williams and John Abraham. Both may be too rich for the Titans’ tastes.
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN makes an argument for the Titans needing to jump on the Colts willingness to deal DE Dwight Freeney. He says they should be willing to deal the 20th pick for him or next years first-rounder. I say HELL NO. Good, but at the age of 32, not worth a first rounder.
- SportingNews.com goes over the Titans holes they’ll likely have headed into the draft, who they’re likely to lose, and ranks the importance of the gaps in the Titans defense.
- And to finish it off, a good dose of WTF, SERIOUSLY, GTFO… Or as some like to call it, BR.