(18) 17. Dallas Cowboys (2-2)
(19) 18. Cleveland Browns (2-2)
(20) 19. Washington Redskins (3-1)
BYE Week. Weird how three in a row had byes.
(12) 20. New York Giants (3-2)
I agree with Eli, you really do hate to see a team lose on a play like that, but it should’ve never been that close. Charlie Whitehurst for the win. The BCS hates losing to the Seahawks.
(26) 21. Kansas City Chiefs (2-3)
Are they waking up?
(27) 22. Seattle Seahawks (2-3)
Good for them! You want to see a team able to win a game late, especially when picked to lose. Here’s hoping Charlie Whitehurst the best, I thought he won the starting job. They’re ranked under the Giants because they’ve done less and the Giants win that game more than they lose. Maybe this team keeps growing, I’ll move them up.
(21) 23. Carolina Panthers (1-4)
This team is so much better than a 1-4 record, especially if the entire starting defense could play. Regardless, potential doesn’t help rank you on the BCS.
(22) 24. New York Jets (2-3)
Another loss and another win for me. If you’re curious I didn’t pick them to make the playoffs.
(24) 25. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4)
I would drop them further but the bottom of the NFL is so bad right now.
(32) 26. Minnesota Vikings (1-4)
Good thing they have AP. Bad thing they have McNabb.
(23) 27. Philadelphia Eagles (1-4)
I’m laughing at the ones that started the hype. They have no LBers. Click here for a better explanation.
(25) 28. Arizona Cardinals (1-4)
(28) 29. Miami Dolphins (0-4)
(29) 30. Indianapolis Colts (0-5)
Why did they hate Painter?
(31) 31. Denver Broncos (1-4)
And the crowds chanted: TEEBBOOWW
(30) 32. St. Louis Rams (0-4)