When: Sunday, October 2nd at 1:00 pm Central Standard Time
Where: Cleveland Browns Stadium
What should you look for?
1. Can Nate Washington be the top target for Hasselbeck when Kenny Britt isn’t there to take coverage away?
Let’s see how amazing this hook-up continues to be, now that Washington is the legit (albeit by lack of bad circumstances) #1 wideout on the team.
2. Can the offensive line improve from absolute last as a run-blocking unit?
They rank 32nd. Let’s pick it up, guys.
3. Who will play better? Chris Johnson or Peyton Hillis?
Hillis really broke out last year, though he had shown flashes throughout his career such as a 100-yd game against the Jets in 2009. Johnson, well he had that big 2000 yard season. What’s interesting is this, neither back currently averages over 3.2 yards per carry after 3 games into the season. Johnson seems victimized by his own holdout. As for Hillis, well he was on the cover of Madden….
4. Can the defense continue their ways?
Did you know that the Titans are the #1 defense in the NFL in yards allowed? Currently the team only allows 261 yards per game. That’s phenomenal!
5. Is Joe Haden as good as advertised?
The Browns young cornerback Joe Haden seems to be the next coming of Darrele Reves, at least according to most anything you can read about him. I’m really excited to see how he fares against the #7 ranked passing attack in the NFL—yep, that’s the Titans.