Yo yo yo! Ryan here. I’d like to announce another exciting addition to Titan Sized. World famous funnyman, published author and personal best pal Lucas Marcoplos and myself will hopefully be posting on TS at least once a week. I apologize for not posting this sooner.
PS…The UPS guy at my work wouldn’t bet against the Titan’s this week, and I’m pretty sure that’s a great decision on his part. I can’t believe we have to wait 10 days between games. Rambling, blah blah blah, here’s Lucas…
Things Lucas took from the game/broadcast:
1. They had Donnie Nickey wearing a Polamalu wig! I wonder if the wig package included with a merkin, a bible, and a helium balloon.
2. On a related note, does a gentle voice come part and parcel with the ability to completely light somebody up? Looking at Polamalu and Finnegan, I’m gonna say (in a high, dulcet tone) “yes.”
3. Teddy Bruschi invented a word in the pregame: signicate… I think this signicates maybe he isn’t ready to be a broadcaster just yet.
4. Kerry Collins is a great decision-maker.
5. Albert Who? “SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKs”
6. Rapelisberger is really good at football. Is there anyone who throws it better under pressure? His performance, unlike his dumb Jesus haircut, was impressive. It had both shine and bounce.
7. Special Teams: They were pretty “special.” I’ll leave it at that.
8. The Steelers are great.
9. So are we. The Titans are getting hated on in so many predictions for this season. I just don’t get it.
10. A healthy Jared Cook might have been useful.
11. Throw the nugget to Dash more. Speaking of nuggets, Smash and Dash were chilling with Snoop before the game.
12. Even as a loss, what a great way to start the season.