- LenDale may get a big payday (and subsequently all the Patron he wants) from losing all that weight.
- Jim Washburn talks about life post-Haynesworth.
- Best thing I’ve found in a long, long time. Chris Johnson, Keith Bulluck, LenDale White and Chad OchoCinco. I’ve spent hours watching these things. And live, they are even better. Sometimes hilarious and (dare I say) insightful. Sometimes elementary and disgusting. But nevertheless, always entertaining. I’ve got a lot more on this later, and how it further blurs the line between fans and athletes. I think it’s a great thing (for now), but others don’t.
- Britt signs, doesn’t practice due to lingering hamstring injury. Placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list. He’s already behind the curve, being a rookie wide receiver and all, so he needs to get on the field soon so that he can catch up with the rest of the guys. It’s no secret that the transition for receivers to the pro game has historically been a tough task, and the more training camp that Britt misses, the farther behind he will fall.
- Here is an autograph schedule for the upcoming week.
That’s all for now. We’d love to hear your training camp stories if you’ve got ‘em, so comment away. I’m gonna try and go one day this week, but it’s kinda hard to find the time with a real job and all. Booo to that. More soon…
Topics: AFC South, Albert Haynesworth, Baptist Sports Park, Chad OchoCinco, Chris Johnson, Jim Washburn, Kenny Britt, LenDale White, NFL, Paul Kuharsky, Tennessee Titans, Training Camp, Twitter, UStream